1. Homework or home assignment, project work and classroom activities carry marks or grades and will be considered for promotion.
2. The school does not have provision for re test. However, if a child remains absent during examination must submit leave application with authentic certificates satisfying the need for the leave sought for. But the type of application and certificate submitted will certainly decide the kind of leave the child may be granted. i.e urgent leave (UL) or medical lease (ML).
3. The student who has availed UL/ML any time during the examinations in an academic session will not be eligible for rank at the end of the academic session.
4. Every child would be given a digital report card which would maintain record of the child’s performance in the form of marks and grades.
5. Regular assessments are planned for the students of lower nursery to class KG. These classes are exempted from conventional examination system. They are awarded grades.
6. In an academic session which is divided into two terms a student from class I onwards has to appear for 2 unit tests half yearly examination and annual examination.
7. The syllabus and timetable for each examination would be given to the students 1 month before the commencement of any examination.
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION
The academic session of the school is divided into two terms.
Lower nursery to KG: In each of the two terms a student has to appear for two sets of assessments.
Class I to IX: In 1st term a student has to appear for 1st unit test and half yearly examination. In 2nd term a student needs to appear for 2nd unit test and annual examination.
Class X: In the 1st term a student has to appear for the 1st term and half yearly examination. In the 2nd term a student needs to appear for the pre selection test and selection test.
The school conducts four examinations together in one academic session.
In an academic session which is divided into two terms a student from class 1 onwards has to appear for 2 unit tests, half yearly examination and annual examination.
Class 1: Full mark for unit tests is 50. Full marks for half yearly and annual are 100 which includes written paper, internal assessment and project.
Class II –VIII: Full mark for unit tests is 50. Full mark for half yearly and annual is 80. 20 mark is assigned for project and internal assessment.
Class ix –X: All four exams in one academic session including a written paper of 80 marks and 20 marks is assigned for internal assessment and project work.