The head of the administrative team is the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) who is responsible for the overall administration, maintenance and discipline of the school. The CAO attends to administrative issues and ensures their quick redress. The team of twelve administrative staff members are a constant source of support to the faculty and students. The administrative team plays a key role in the smooth functioning of the school.
The major roles and responsibilities handled by the administrative team are:
- maintenance of the school building and equipments
- handling information flow at the front office
- maintenance of school accounts
- functioning & maintenance of the school library
- assistance in the science laboratories and computer labs
- functioning of the school infirmary